- Steve recently co-authored and edited a nationally distributed book titled Don’t Die Broke for renowned Chicago-based Agate Publishing. Based on insurance-based financial planning concepts, it went from hardback to nationwide paperback distribution in June, 2010, and is now the focus and title of a popular radio show in New England.
- In 2009, Steve wrote a book about traumatic brain injury for his co-author clients, who chose to self-published the book and subsequently achieve credibility, media exposure and new fundraising opportunities for their efforts.
- Steve is currently working on a new consumer book project (title withheld until published) based on the financial planning industry. The book is slated for publication in 2012.
- He has written insightfully effective professional book proposals for several clients, which helped them obtain interest from literary agents and mainstream publishers.
- Steve is personally represented by his own New York-based literary agent, lending clients a potential inside track for their own book projects.
- He has several completed fiction manuscripts and screenplays available, and a new novel in progress.